As the NCAA Men's Basketball Post-season Madness begins this Friday, there are a ton of questions that everyone is asking, such as: "Will North Carolina take home the title? What will be the result of the mega-frosh battle of O.J. Mayo and Micheal Beasley? Who will pull off those bracket-busting first round upsets?" Last thing on your mind is probably, "What does "Beavsrule012" think?" Nevertheless, I'll share a few surprises that I have pegged. See what you guys think of my fearless predictions!
- North Carolina will lose to Tennessee in the East Regional Final
- #10 seed Davidson will beat Gonzaga, Georgetown and Southern Cal to reach the Elite 8
- #3 seed Stanford will win the South Regional to reach the Final Four
- #1 seed Memphis will be the first top-ranked seed to fall, losing to #4 Pittsburgh in the Sweet 16
- #2 seed Tennessee and #1 seed UCLA will play for the National Title.
- UCLA will take the Championship, 87-81
Let me know what you guys think about my predictions and tell me what you think the big upsets will be!