This week ballot is really hard to vote this week so here it is
1. Kansas (LW 3) - Kansas has more top 100 wins than Ohio State and Syracuse.
2. Ohio State (LW 2) - Didn't look good vs Michigan and Penn State.
3. Syracuse (LW 4) - Good win over Cincinnati now heads on the road vs Pittsburgh.
4. San Diego State (LW 5) - Went to the pit and won this team is very hot right now.
5. Duke (LW 1) - Took their 1st loss to Florida State and didn't look all that good vs Virginia.
6. Pittsburgh (LW 6) - Showdown at home vs Syracuse.
7. Villanova (LW 7) - Came back and beat Maryland now comes Connecticut.
8. Connecticut (LW 9) - Connecticut and Villanova a top 10 battle.
9. Kentucky (LW 11) - Blew out Auburn and LSU now heads on the road vs Alabama and South Carolina.
10. Texas A&M (LW 12) - Beat Missouri Texas A&M is playing very good basketball.
11. Texas (LW 11) - Took care of Oklahoma.
12. BYU (LW 15)
13. Missouri (LW 14) - I Know they loss to Texas A&M but they was no team should jump Missouri they are lucky I move them I should drop them.
14. Purdue (LW 8) - Not a good week for Purdue.
15. Wisconsin (LW 16) - same reason like Missouri.
16. Saint Mary's (LW 23) - The best team out of the west coast conference.
17. Notre Dame (LW 10) - Got handed by St. John's.
18. Minnesota (LW NR) - Upset Purdue and took care of Iowa.
19. Washington (LW 17) - Loss on the road vs Stanford.
20. Michigan State (LW NR) - Nice win over Wisconsin but went to overtime vs Northwestern.
21. Cincinnati (LW 20) - Loss to Syracuse ain't a bad loss.
22. Colorado (LW NR) - Beat Missouri, Kansas State and Oklahoma State.
23. West Virginia (LW NR) - Upset Purdue looking like a NCAA tournament team.
24. Louisville (LW 25) - Loss early this week to Villanova but came back down 18 with 5 mins in the 2nd half vs Marquete.
25. Georgia (LW 24) - Lost to Vanderbilt on wed and manhandle Ole Miss.
Drop Out: #18 Illinois, #19 Central Florida, #21 Temple, #22 Oklahoma State.